Q: HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
- For any questions or assistance, contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (602) 500-2637
Q: WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
1457 W Southern Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85202
Located in the Mercado Fiesta Plaza
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
- We are now open Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
Q: CAN I RECEIVE PROOFS PRIOR TO PRINT?
- The design process is often one of the most time consuming areas of a project. This is where Blue Gecko’s online design proofing can greatly speed up the process. We get artwork approved faster with Online Proofing that is hassle free.
Q: HOW DO I CREATE A SPOT UV FILE?
- Spot UV files should have 1 bit color depth. This is shown on Photoshop as Bitmap image mode. Spot UV files should have 300 dpi (300 dpi vertical and horizontal). Tiff files should be uncompressed. This is specified in when saving something as tiff in Photoshop. With respects to using Illustrator, ensure an unpainted, unfilled box of the full bleed dimensions of the product for the spot to overlay perfectly.
Q: What Are Your Image Submission Requirements?
We accept the following file types:
Adobe Photoshop (*.PSD): File must be layered and include any applicable font files.
Adobe Illustrator (*.AI, *.EPS): Linked files must be embedded and must include any applicable font files.
Adobe InDesign (*.INDD): Must be packaged with linked images and fonts.
Adobe PDF (*.PDF): File must be layered and include any applicable font files.
JPEG, JPG Files: Must be originally formatted at 300dpi or higher.
PNG Files: Must be originally formatted at 300dpi or higher. Typically would require background transparency for logos.
GIF, TIFF: Not Accepted
About Color Profiles: Any files that would be used for print, we ask that files contain a color profile for CMYK. RGB or sRGB profiles are typically viewed on digital displays such as computer monitors, phones & tablets.